March 8, 2010

2009

I have been long absent from the blogging world. Life got really busy and I had to decide between living life or writing about it. However, I feel like things are a little more balanced now and grandparents are anxiously waiting updates.

October
Ella started her first ballet class

She felt so sick the day of the performance but didn't want to miss it.

Ella turned 4 and had her first birthday party.
We did Fancy Nancy!

The girls decorating purses

Having a Tea Party Fancy Nancy style

Going shopping for the gifts to put in purses.


Hyrum was dracula for Halloween

Logan our sweet bumble bee

Ella a princess (what else?)

Hyrum lost his first tooth. It was quite an ordeal.
We let him listen to an my ipod while I held him as daddy pulled it.
Alot of bribery was involved.



November

I got to perform at a fundraiser for my former theater to raise money.
I was a silly girl from Beauty and the Beast
and Ruth from Pirates of Penzance.
This is the mansion where we performed.

The ballroom where the performances were.

This is the front entrance. It was so fun to perform here.
Except for the ride home in which I got some food poisoning and
threw up on the side of the road. Good times.

Thanksgiving in Boise

Ella helping grandma make rolls.

Uncle Tyler getting some loves.



December


Opening presents Christmas eve. I only posted a
few pictures because there are a million.
Logan riding his bike from grandma and grandpa Rohrbach.

Decorating cookies for Santa

Robes and jammies I sewed for the kids.

Christmas morning

Hyrum's new camera

Ella's jewelry box

Here is a brave picture of me with no makeup!
Opening my Miche bag from Ben.

The favorite toy. The older kids would not even let him play with it.

New addition to our family.
Billy the Russian tortoise.

Hyrum and his beloved Legos

Well that catches up last year. We had a lot of fun, a lot of family, and a lot of memories. Hopefully I can stay caught up with 2010.

2 comments:

Shiree said...

I'm the first to comment! Woohoo! Loved the update and the photos are great!!!

Laurie Rohrbach said...

Thanks for taking the time to update! I love seeing what's going on. The kids are growing up so fast.