October 18, 2007

Marriage

The other day when we were making cupcakes, Hyrum was just rambling on about marriage. He was just being so funny, so I decided to join his conversation and this is what he said:

Mommy: Why did I get married?
Hyrum: Because you needed a daddy!

Mommy: What did Daddy say when he asked Mommy to marry him?
Hyrum: Please!

Mommy: What did Mommy say?
Hyrum: (in an exasperated tone) o.k.

Mommy: Why do we have kids?
Hyrum: So we have someone to play with.

Oh, well that clears everything up doesn't it. I love kids!

3 comments:

Evaly said...

That is so cute! He'll be glad you wrote it down, so he can laugh at it when he's all grown-up. :) It sounds like you are feeling better and having lots of fun. I'm so glad!

Lisa-Marie said...

My kids have been into marriage lately too. They want to know who EVERYONE is married to. Sirri was really sad to find out that Daddy is taken!

Your cupcakes are so pretty! I'm glad that you are feeling a bit better. Take care.

Karalenn Hippen said...

So cute! Very glad to hear you're feeling better. (sigh of relief)