November 11, 2008

Logan-6 Month Checkup

Logan had his 6 month checkup today, and I can't believe he's halfway to turning one years old! Time goes so fast, and each kid just speeds up the time dial even more.

Logan has been a fun surprise for us. By your third child, you think you've seen it all, but Logan is completely different from Hyrum and Ella. He is already to the rocking back and forth phase, when my other kids weren't even rolling at this age. I'm wondering what I'm going to do with my Christmas tree this year???

He is also a really terrific eater and will eat anything you put in front of him. (Hence the fact that he weighs pounds more than my other two at the same age).

Logan is just a super active and happy baby and we love all the fun surprises he hands us. (I'm not sure I will be saying this next month when he's crawling all over the place and into everything.)

Here's some fun statistics and milestones for Logan at age 6 months:

Weight: 17 pounds 5 ounces

Length: 27 inches

*Babbles reciprocally

*Holds onto objects and puts in mouth

*Rocks back and forth on hands and knees

*Recognizes own name and will turn when called

*Stands when held and holds own weight

*Eats pureed fruits and vegetables 2 times a day, cereal twice a day, and meat.

*Eats fruit or veggie puffs

*Can hold bottle when placed on the floor

*Enjoys reading Jane Austen (no wait that's me :)

3 comments:

Colleen said...

what a cutie. i can't believe how big he has gotten. it is like they grow when you are not looking. adorable

Belle Austen said...

Hey you have to start them on Jane Austen when they are young and before they can argue back. I think Bennett has figured out that his name is on the movie (P&P) that mommy watches all the time. Logan is a doll.

The Prices said...

love that video! You can tell he really wants to get moving and it won't be long!