November 21, 2008

Ready to Go!




Well, it didn't take long for Logan to figure out how to do the army crawl. He's still rocking back and forth on his hands and knees and almost taken a full crawl, but either way he is on the move! Beware!

Check out this impressive push up. Sometimes he just hangs out on his toes, before he pops up on his knees. I know I certainly can't do that.

Logan also had his first tooth pop through the surface yesterday. Four month before any of my other kids had teeth! All I can say is boy am I grateful I'm not breastfeeding right now :)

3 comments:

Ruth Vest said...

his little rolls are soooo cute! we miss you guys.

Evaly said...

LOL I love that picture!

Lynita said...

What an awesome picture. Maybe if he keeps doing push ups like that he will be pulling himself up on everything soon!