December 2, 2008

Logan- 7 Months


Time continues to go fast and Logan continues to learn new things. Here are some fun milestones he has reached at 7 months:

*army crawls

*says da da (waiting excitedly for ma ma)

*feeds himself crackers and cheerios

*holds onto toys and can switch hands

*likes to play peak a boo and other social games

*recognizes family members

*is interested at looking in the mirror

*holds own weight when standing

*losing interest in pacifiers (but really likes his thumb)

*doesn't like being left alone (always wants your attention)

*has 2 teeth

We just put up our tree last night and I'm a little nervous as to what he will try. I mostly kept him in high chairs, exersaucers, or close in my sight and he just seems bewildered by the tree. He looks at it, but I don't know if he really realizes the damage he could cause to the helpless thing. I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

wow i can't believe that logan is 7 months already. they sure do grow up fast

Ruth Vest said...

i'm excited to see that little booger!

Lynita said...

Wow he is getting so big. I think it is so funny how similar in age our kids are, even now when we live so far away. At least Logan may have a chance at not being the youngest, poor Owen. :( I hope that Logan says mama for you soon, it really is the best feeling!