January 14, 2009

Logan-8 months (and a half)

What can I say really? More chunk and even more cute! He's definitely more on the move too. Here's what Logan is up to at 8 months:

*Crawls using hands and knees (although he still likes to do the walrus flop)

*Pulls self onto stools and low objects

*Growls at anyone and anything

*Trys to drink from a sippy cup, but mostly just chews it

*Loves to eat baby toast, crackers, and anything not nailed down

*Is attached to his blanket

We're excited to see how much he weighs and how much he has grown next month at his appointment.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

He sure is cute! It is amazning how fast they grow. By the way you have great taste on you new blog background beacause I have the same one. =)

BrittanyLane said...

Your kids are so cute! I love your blog it's beautiful! I have one too: www.brittanylaneallen.blogspot.com. I'm so excited I found you!!