October 20, 2010

My Latest Projects

Ella's birthday is tomorrow and she is having an Under the Sea Party on Saturday. I love the internet because it has so many cute ideas for parties that I can just adapt to fit anything. Here is her invitations, and yes she actually did most of the work.


I have also been working on sewing Halloween costumes for Hyrum and I. I picked a super easy poodle skirt and ordered some really cute saddle shoes. I have a black belt and sweater to add to the outfit and a huge petticoat for underneath.


Hyrum's costume was a little more tricky since he wanted to be a British Redcoat (can you tell they have been studying the war or 1812 in school). I adapted a pirate coat pattern and I think it turned out cute. I still have to make the little white sash things that go across the coat, but you get the idea.
I'll make sure to take more pictures of Ella's party and the kids in the Halloween costumes.

1 comment:

The Prices said...

good job! They look great!