October 20, 2010

Summertime


Considering my last post was in March, I thought I should at least give an honorable mention to summertime. Summer went by super fast and was filled with water days and trips to the gardens. We also decided to go on some hikes with the kids, which is a major feat for me since I'm no hiker. These are some fun pictures of us a Bridal Veil Falls.


And some at the Thanksgiving Point Children's Gardens.


I also stayed super busy being in the production of Pirates of Penzance up at the castle theater. This was my second time in this production and it was even more fun than the first. Although I almost died walking in the fourth of July Parade.


In August we got to fly to Ohio and hang out with Ben's family for a week and a half. We haven't been able to go to Ohio in over 2 years, so it was fun to see everyone and let the cousins play together.
We were sad to see summer end, but we had a great time and are looking forward to all the Holidays coming up!

No comments: