July 16, 2007

Ella's First Haircut

As adorable as Ella is, she was still starting to look like a hillbilly with her former mullet hairdo, thus the decision to go get her hair cut for the first time. Last week we went down to Fantastic Sams (because I'm not paying more than $10 for a kids haircut) and I just sat Ella on my lap while the girl cut her hair. Ella was a little nervous, but actually sat pretty still. She did however freak out when they tried to blow dry it, so simple hair styles it is. Fortunately, her hair is still really fine, so I can just wet it down and flip it out with a baby brush. We'll probably let it grow out again so we can have those cute pigtails, but the bob looks very cute on her!

2 comments:

Evaly said...

So cute. She looks older. You’ve been tagged! See my blog.

jessica said...

She is a cutie! I made the mistake of cutting Ainsley's hair on my own, bad idea. By the way, are you going to the reunion?