February 11, 2008

Pre-school Postponed

Hyrum's pre-school took a break for half of December and all of January, which was fine, but then I got an email about a month ago telling me that they wouldn't be starting until MARCH! I think I'm starting to go crazy.

Next week I start my third trimester, which is the scariest and hardest time for me. It usually involves 100 trips to the hospital and bed rest. I was kind of counting on Hyrum being gone for a few hours in the mornings, but now I'm having to entertain him and Ella and wishing so badly that pre-school would just start again.

Fortunately, I haven't dialated any more than last time and they did another fetal fibronectin test which came out negative (the test basically means I probably won't deliver the baby in the next 2 weeks). I'm very grateful that I'm holding together so far, but things don't usually start getting really bad until 28 weeks, which is 2 weeks away. I'm still trying to hold on to the miracle baby theory in which I don't have to go on bed rest and I make it until at least 37 weeks. It hasn't happened yet, but maybe 3 is the lucky number!

3 comments:

Evaly said...

That sucks! I LOVE preshool! I hope you get the miracle baby scenario too...

Lynita said...

All I can say is that I hope you can make it! I know how rough the end of your pregnancies are, and maybe you will have better results this time. I just wish Kaitlyn had preschool more often! I am literally praying for September to get here so school will get started already!

Livingstone Family said...

Arin, I hope things continue to go well with your pregnancy. BUT if you do get stuck in bed here is the website for you to play around with! I get all my papers and downloads for free from shabbyprincess.com and some good instructions on how to play with your blog and change it up are at: http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
It's not exactly how I did mine, but I spent HOURS figuring it out and this is an easy step-by-step layout. Okay, so on shabbyprincess just go to downloads and you can download all the kits for free and then go to tutorials and it will teach you how to use them. Good luck and good luck with your pregnancy!