October 11, 2008

Hats Off To You Dr. Seuss

Today for our "date night" (we went at 2 in the afternoon) we went to see Seussical the musical at the Scera and I really enjoyed it. It's so different from the usual Rodgers and Hammerstein stuff I'm drawn to and I loved that. It was really colorful and just full of energy. Not to mention hilarious. It's also something I think kids would really enjoy (I was sitting next to tons). So, if you are looking for a fun and different kind of musical I would totally recommend this. I couldn't believe how much singing and dancing this one had. There really weren't any "lines" at all. Thankfully the actors were extremely talented, so it was fun to listen to and watch. Thank you to Dr. Seuss for creating such a wonderful world, where anything can rhyme and anything can happen.

2 comments:

Lynita said...

I have always been curious about this musical, but never curious enough. I wish I could afford to go see some shows here, I mean it is Broadway. Unfortunately Broadway = $, so I still haven't been. My sister-in-law wants to go to a show in December when she comes out, so maybe then! I am glad you enjoyed your date.

The Prices said...

Sounds fun, I"m glad you got to go out with your hubby! By the way, I love your blog background.