September 29, 2008

Pixie Perfect

Saturday, Ella and I decided to have a girl day and go get our hair cut. I was kind of nervous about taking her, considering she has only had her hair cut once, but she sounded excited about joining me, so I took her along.

She was so brave! We sat next to each other while we both got haircuts at the same time and she just talked with the lady cutting her hair and seemed like she was having a grand old time. Hyrum would of been bawling on the floor at the first snip. He still cries every single time we cut his hair, but apparently Ella loves getting hair cuts. I just told her she was going to get her hair cut like Snow White and that sealed the deal (despite Daddy's attempts to convince her to keep it long like Ariel). So now she will have cute hair to go with her Snow White costume.

The title of this blog is dedicated to Ella and her little tinkerbell camera that she carries around that says "pixie perfect" every time you snap the button. I have to say her hair cut is definitely pixie perfect and suits my little fairy daughter.

Yesterday and today people complimented her on her hair and Ella just replies "it's so gorgeous." Ah, more of Mommy's brainwashing at work.

I also got my hair cut since it hasn't been cut since the last time I blogged about it in February, but I didn't take any pictures because it really wasn't all that exciting. The just took an inch and a half to two inches off, so it's just a little shorter and less nastier looking. However, this was Logan's expression after seeing my new hair do . . .
Clearly he is in awe of all my motherly beauty! What can I say? I'm one hot momma!

7 comments:

The Prices said...

Ella looks adorable! We all got our hair cut recently too...even Taylee. You are definitely a hot momma!

Ruth Vest said...

i LOVE her cute little hair and can't wait to see it in person. logan is getting so big so fast!!!

Lynita said...

I love the new hair cut! She looks adorable! Kaitlyn is going to be tinkerbell for Halloween and Ethan will be capt. hook. So we will send some pix when we take them. Logan is so cute, but still he looks so different than the other two, it is uncanny!

Colleen said...

i love it. she looks so grown up. adorable.

Evaly said...

Darling! She looks so big!

jayne wells said...

Ella is so darling! I want to see yours! I miss you!

The Rohrbach's said...

aww ella is being snow white? antionette is being cinderella! thats awesome! Ella looks too cute with her short hair!