April 26, 2007

I'm Rejoining the Human Race!

So, apparently it wasn't death circling over me, but strep throat. Yep, Ella started out with a fever and a runny nose a couple weeks ago. She had no signs of a sore throat or anything, so we waited a few days to see if she just had the virus that was going around the neighborhood. Finally, I decided to take her in to see the doctor and he said that not only did she have strep throat, but an ear infection as well. Plus we noticed she had two new mollars. Poor Baby! He did the strep test on me as well, and to my surprise, I had strep too! I hadn't been feeling great, but I had no idea that I had strep.

A few days went by and Ella started to improve when, ka-pow, Hyrum started feeling sick. Unfortunately, he got it worse than Ella and I. He was throwing up and having "accidents" all over the house. However, the doctor took pitty on us and just called a prescription in to the nearest pharmacy, instead of making me drag two sick kids to his office.

Today was the first day that we were able to go to play group and do something normal. I hated being isolated for the last 2 weeks! I'm so happy to rejoin the human race! Now I just need to rent a rug doctor. . .