April 11, 2007

Tag! You're It!

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Being Alone
2. Driving
3. Crime

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Ben
2. Karen
3. My Kids

Three Things I Love:
1. Reading
2. Theater
3. Having people in my life

Three Things I Hate:
1. Dishes
2. Conflict
3. Waiting

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. People not doing their callings at church
2. Why everyone wouldn't want to be friends with me?
3. I'm going to echo Evaly and ask Why I STILL get acne- at 25 (o.k. 28)!

Three Things On My Desk:
1. Scrapbook scissors (haven't been used in a long time)
2. Enrichment Group Activity Binder
3. Flower pens in a flower pot

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Typing (obviously)
2. Procrastinating doing the dishes
3. Enjoying the sounds of kids sleeping

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Visit Europe
2. See all my children married in the temple
3. Go on a mission with Ben

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Musical Theater
2. Yoga (when my back's not killing me)
3. Scrapbook (although it's been like a year)

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Most sports (except for soccer)
2. Play an instrument (only a tiny bit of piano)
3. Sew (I wish, but I don't have the patience for it)

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Promptings from the spirit
2. Your children
3. Celtic music

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Rap
2. Swearing
3. The news- it’s too depressing (I'm stealing a lot of Evaly's good ideas)

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. Sewing
2. Tap
3. French (I took 2 years, but I can't remember much)

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Pizza
2. Smoothies
3. Homemade Ice Cream

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Gem (she had the cool earrings)
2. Perfect Strangers
3. The Snorks (does anyone remember what those were?)

Three Things I Regret:
1. Worrying so much
2. Not traveling before I had kids
3. Wasting so much time on boys when I was young

Three people I tag:
1. Jayne
2. Karalenn
3. Jessica

2 comments:

jayne wells said...

That was fun Arin! Now I'm up huh? Okay, that will make me get to blogging again--I'm not good at updating often! I saw that you commented on my "social graces" blog--glad you remember the conversation and felt the same way as me!!

Karalenn Hippen said...

Oh man! I can't yet, but I'll get it up there. Stinker!