April 4, 2007

Young Summer Days

So, I have no idea what I'm doing, but I thought "Blogs" that sounds trendy. I've barely even read one before, but I thought it might be an easy way for people who aren't on facebook to still keep in touch with me. So, I guess now I must wow you all with my unbelievably interesting life. Well, lets see, most of today consisted of a play date in the backyard with some of my neighbor friends and the kids being coated in a mixture of dirt, ketchup, and chocolate cupcakes. I miss those summer days when everyone just ran around in their swimsuits and jelly shoes and kind of grazed from yard to yard to see who had the best popscicles. Ah, to be young again.

5 comments:

Karalenn Hippen said...

Hey you silly. Good to see that you started a blog. Jessica (Welch) Dinger has one too. You and I have the same background. :) YOu can check out my blog too and from there is a link to Jess'. I love your name for your blog by the way. SPring is here which means my annual reading of Pride and Prejudice. :)

Karalenn Hippen said...

By the way, Penelope Crackers isn't really my name... it's me, Karalenn.

Andy said...

Arin, just one question, who is Jane Austin?

jayne wells said...

Hey Arin!
Fun to see your blog! Even more fun that we were some of those covered in food with you! I'm so glad you're my neighbor!
Jayne

Evaly said...

I added your blog to my favorites- I'll be checking often!