January 21, 2008

I've Dyed!


I finally got around to cutting my hair, so I decided I might as well finish the job and dye it too. The last time I dyed it was also around July so I had at least 2 inches of grown out roots showing. The color I had before wasn't that different from my original hair color so it didn't look super bad, but you could definitely tell I needed to re-dye it.
I decided to go with a medium copper brown color. I love having my hair red, but I've had to stick with pretty simple colors while I was doing a show. I figure now is a good time to dye it a little different since I'm taking a break from shows right now. It's not too different and most people probably won't even be able to tell, but it's nice to have my hair color all match again.

4 comments:

jessica said...

I love getting my hair dyed...except for the last time, that was a disaster. You're hair looks great. Every time I see a picture of you I just can't get over how much you look like your mom!

jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I think I like your hair best this color. Looks Great!

Lynita said...

Yeah I could use a little color boost myself! It looks good!