January 2, 2008

Ultrasound!

I was lucky enough to have a friend of mine do my ultrasound today which meant tons of pictures for me! I picked out my favorite ones to post. I drank a ton of orange juice before I went so the baby was all over the place. It was such a relief to hear the baby was totally healthy and right on track. My placenta was a little low, but they aren't too worried yet.

A nice little profile. Ah, they look so innocent in the womb! This was before the baby decided to start doing somersaults.

This is one of the baby looking directly at you. Pretty creepy actually. It looks like something out of the crypt.

Here's a good look at the baby's spine. All bones accounted for.



Check out those biceps. At one point the baby gave us a thumbs up, it was so funny!



This is when the acrobatics started. The baby is stretching his/her legs out as far as possible. Then he/she decided to switch to the other side of my stomach.



Can you guess what we are having?


3 comments:

Evaly said...

Boy? If you know, then you better tell us! :)

jessica said...

I'm awful at that game, ultra-sound pics are of no help to me...so you'll have to tell!

The Marshall Family said...

That is totally a boy. Right!!??