June 15, 2008

Bye Bye Relief Society Arms

I finally did it! After years of saying I was going to join a gym, I finally did it! On Saturday, I signed up for Curves and I'm so excited. I'm really not into gyms and find them really intimidating, but I just struggle trying to lose the weight myself.

My biggest concern is that I have a herniated disc in my back, which makes excercising really difficult. Usually after a day or two of trying to exercise, I end up limping around the house. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can even handle the "gym thing". Especially since I have a year committement.


So, hopefully a year from now I will be writing a blog celebrating all the weight I lost. No more due date questions!

3 comments:

jessica said...

I joined a gym for the same reason! And while I'm super buff :) I 've actually gained a few pounds because I feel like I can eat more because I worked out...don't fall into my trap!

Lynita said...

Yay for you! I hope we can budget that in next year. I am pretty sure we are done after this baby, so I am mentally preparing to take back my body! You have to tell me if you like Curves or not.

Lisa-Marie said...

GOOD FOR YOU! I love going to the gym. I have the same problem as Jessica though. Oh well. I always feel better after working out. That's worth something!

I hope your back does alright. Try and make a gym buddy too. That really has helped me. Keep us posted!