June 21, 2008

Smile!

Logan flashed me the cutest, toothless smiles today! Not the "I have gas" smiles either, but the "hey I know you, you're mommy and I love you" smiles. I would look right into his eyes and smile big and then he would smile right back. Then I'd look away and try it again, and he would get this goofy grin each time. Nothing can compete with the first time your baby recognizes you and smiles!

The funniest part though, was Ben trying to get Logan to smile. Ben was smiling and making silly faces and talking baby talk, and Logan just kept giving him the deer in the headlights look. Sorry honey, you just can't compete with the milk supplier.

1 comment:

Lynita said...

So true, try if you'd like Ben, but mommy really has got it all! Don't worry he will adore you for the rest of his life, just not like his mommy!