June 27, 2008

Fun, Short, Tag

I got tagged from my friend Lynita, and since it is really short and different from the usual tags I get, I decided to respond.

The rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.

"I am of a cautious temper, and unwilling to risk my happiness in a hurry."

This is from a book called Becoming Jane, which actually doesn't have anything to do with the movie. It's just information about Jane Austen's life and then has great quotes from all her books that pertain to that part of her life or time period. This actual quote is Henry Crawford in Mansfield Park, which incidentally is my least favorite novel of Jane Austen's.

As for people to tag, I'll just leave that up to whomever reads this and thinks this is interesting as well.

1 comment:

Lynita said...

Thanks for playing. I can hardly even remember reading Mansfield Park, I should read it again to refresh.